The Barge-Lincoln staff would like to thank the following communities for supporting our students this holiday season. Your generosity goes a long way for families in need.
- Washington Fruit donated to the Barge-Lincoln PTO gloves, scarves and beanies.
- American Rock Products and other local agencies (Ergon, NorthStar, Commercial Tire, PRS Systems, Interstate, Lafarge, Evans & Sons, Safe Set, Ash Grove, Michelsen, Christensen, Knobel’s Electric, Borton Fruit, Stahl H.R. Farms, Master Builders Solutions and StripeRite) for donating food boxes to 30 families.
- DSHS for donating toys/gifts to 21 Barge-Lincoln families.
- United Way for donating gloves, beanies and toys to Barge-Lincoln students.
- Centro de Servicios Communicarios, Lavanderia Superior, AJ Security, Alvocado King donated beanies, scarves and gloves to Barge students.
- Larry from American Legion for donating Christmas dinners and gifts to three Barge-Lincoln families.
- The Rotary Club donated gifts to four Barge families.
- Salvation Army donated new coats, gloves, beanies and hygiene products for Barge families.
- GESA Credit Union donated a wish list to one Barge-Lincoln family.
Thank you, again, for your support.
Source: Yakima School District